Best Spots for a Quick, Inexpensive Lunch
- Red Stix
- Chick Fil A
- New York Sub
- Jimmy John’s
- Burger House
- Bubba’s Cooks Country
- Original Chop Shop
- Sushi Kyoto
- Food From Galilee
- Kuby’s Sausage House
- Half Shells Oyster Bar and Grill
- Penne Pomodoro
- Cisco Grill
- East Hampton
Best Coffeeshops to Study
Best Desserts and Snacks
Dining Options On Campus
Lawyers Inn - This café is conveniently located on the first floor of Carr Collins, Jr. Hall in the law quad. It features Tex-Mex favorites like quesadillas and breakfast tacos, grab 'n go options for breakfast, lunch, or any time of day including: wraps, sushi and salads, and even Starbucks coffee selections and traditional essentials found in a convenience store!
Starbucks at Fondren Library - Stop by this full-service Starbucks and watch the four big-screen TVs in the adjacent Collaborative Commons area. Or bring your laptop and do a little work while you sip on a refreshing beverage.
Hughes-Trigg Student Center - The Hughes-Trigg Student Center is the hub of campus, and the dining options inside are no different. The Market has snacks and drinks to keep you full and focused while on the run, and the retail dining options features delicious and convenience for you and your friends.
- Chick-fil-A - Peruse our sandwiches, salads, Cool Wraps, and nuggets made with tender 100% chicken breast. Side items with a delicious Chick-fil-A twist (Waffle Potato Fries, anyone?). Rich desserts. Even Lemonade - the real deal, freshly squeezed. Before you know it, you've got the makings of a serious craving.
- Cinco Taco - Located in the lower level of Hughes-Trigg Student Center, Cinco Taco features upscale “from scratch” tacos, fresh salsas and sides! Cinco Taco is a local taco restaurant to Dallas created by and for taco lovers!
- Steel City Pops - Steel City Pops are made in small batches from the freshest all-natural or certified organic ingredients, locally-harvested where possible. We only sweeten our pops with raw, organic cane sugar and never use artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. Our menu features vegan-friendly fruity choices, and all of our pops are gluten-free and vegetarian. We are always creating new seasonal flavors and ideas, so check back often! Our location on campus is located within The Market in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center.
- Sushic - With over 40 menu options and an on-site sushi chef to fulfill special requests, your options are limitless for the best tasting sushi! Sushic items are also available throughout campus for your convenience when you are on-the-go. Party trays also available with 72 hours advanced notice from the sushi bar.
- The Market - The Market, located on the main level of the Hughes-Trigg Student Center, features a wide selection of your favorite convenience store items including natural and organic products. Drop by to grab a drink or snack on the way to class or stock-up on beauty or cleaning supplies - The Market is truly your one-stop-shop for all your convenience store needs! The Market also proudly features Steel City Pops, Sushic, Snap Kitchen and Starbucks coffee.
Einstein Bros Bagels - Located on the bottom floor of the Fincher Building at the Cox School of Business, Einstein Bros Bagels offers a wide variety of fresh baked bagels, breakfast paninis, sandwiches, salads, homemade desserts and gourmet coffee.
Umphrey Lee Cafeteria - Lee features a comfortable atmosphere, great food selections and service friendly attendants. Located in the lower level of the Umphrey Lee Center, this Residential Restaurant offers a lavish all-you-care-to-eat menu with bountiful variety.