Touring SMU Dedman School of Law
We believe that the best way to experience SMU is to visit our beautiful campus. You are welcome to schedule a appointment with an admissions counselor, take a guided tour, or join us at any of the upcoming events we are attending. Tours are for prospective and admitted students only.
If you would like to schedule a class observation and a guided tour of the SMU Dedman School of Law campus, please click one of the links below:
- Contracts, Sect. 1 – Monday/Wednesday/Friday (9:45-11:45am): Click HERE to schedule.
- Torts, Sect. 3 – Monday (2:15-4:15pm) and Tuesday/Thursday (2:45-4:45pm): Click HERE to schedule.
If you would like to schedule ONLY a guided tour of the SMU Dedman School of Law campus on a Friday, please click HERE.
If you prefer to tour our campus from home, we have created two virtual ways for you to experience our beautiful campus:
Address and Map
The SMU Dedman School of Law quadrangle is located on the southeast corner of Hillcrest Avenue and Daniel Avenue in the heart of Dallas, Texas. The physical address of the Admissions Office is:
3300 University Boulevard
Carr Collins Building, Suite 331
Dallas, Texas 75205
- A.J. Thomas Faculty Room (Main Floor)
- Alumni Development (Main Floor)
- Dean's Suite (Main Floor)
- Faculty Offices (2nd and 3rd Floors)
- Karcher Auditorium (Main Floor)
- Law Clinics (Lower Level)
- Law Reviews (Lower Level)
- Registrar (Main Floor)
- Student Affairs (Main Floor)
- Student Associations (Lower Level)
- Classrooms (1st, 2nd & 3rd Floors)
- Godwin Gruber Trial Courtroom (2nd Floor)
- Judy & Michael Shore Classroom (2nd Floor)
- Stewart Title Classroom (2nd Floor)
Underwood Law Library
- Hillcrest Appellate Courtroom and Classroom (1st Floor)
- Underwood Law Library (entrance on 2nd floor)
- Walsh Classroom (1st Floor)
- Admissions (3rd Floor)
- Career Services (3rd Floor)
- Godwin Gruber Lawyers Inn (Dining Hall and Student Lounge (1st Floor)
- Public Service Program (3rd Floor)
- 101 Seminar Room (1st Floor)
Parking on the SMU campus requires a parking pass at all times. If you are visiting the law school, please be sure to have a parking pass for parking in either the Daniel Parking Center, Airline Parking Center or the Commuter Lot U. SMU Parking Map is here.