Touring SMU Dedman School of Law
We believe that the best way to experience SMU is to visit our beautiful campus. You are welcome to schedule an appointment with an admissions counselor, take a guided tour, and/or visit a first-year law school class.
Please contact us at 214-768-2550 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule any of these activities.
During the fall semester, you can also visit with an SMU Dedman Law representative at one of the many recruiting events we attend. We also host an annual Minority Pre-Law Symposium.
Address and MapThe SMU Dedman School of Law quadrangle is located on the southeast corner of Hillcrest Avenue and Daniel Avenue in the heart of Dallas, Texas. The physical address of the Admissions Office is:
3300 University Boulevard
Carr Collins Building, Suite 331
Dallas, Texas 75205
- A.J. Thomas Faculty Room (Main Floor)
- Alumni Development (Main Floor)
- Dean's Suite (Main Floor)
- Faculty Offices (2nd and 3rd Floors)
- Karcher Auditorium (Main Floor)
- Law Clinics (Lower Level)
- Law Reviews (Lower Level)
- Registrar (Main Floor)
- Student Affairs (Main Floor)
- Student Associations (Lower Level)
- Classrooms (1st, 2nd & 3rd Floors)
- Godwin Gruber Trial Courtroom (2nd Floor)
- Judy & Michael Shore Classroom (2nd Floor)
- Stewart Title Classroom (2nd Floor)
- Underwood Law Library
- Hillcrest Appellate Courtroom and Classroom (1st Floor)
- Underwood Law Library (entrance on 2nd floor)
- Walsh Classroom (1st Floor)
- Admissions (3rd Floor)
- Career Services (3rd Floor)
- Godwin Gruber Lawyers Inn (Dining Hall and Student Lounge (1st Floor)
- Public Service Program (3rd Floor)
- 101 Seminar Room (1st Floor)
Parking on the SMU campus requires a parking pass at all times. If you are visiting the law school, please be sure to have a parking pass for parking in either the Daniel Parking Center, Airline Parking Center or the Commuter Lot U. SMU Parking Map is here.