Mustang Family Workshops
Join the SMU Parent and Family Programs office as we host a new virtual series called Mustang Family Workshops! These workshops will include expert panelists from around the Hilltop as they share insight and best practices for supporting your student in all areas of their life. Be sure to register in advance for each workshop. Log into the SMU Parent and Family Experience Portal to register!
- Thursday, February 15 at 7:00 p.m. CST – Hazing Awareness with Guest Speaker Evelyn Piazza
- Hosted by Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Wednesday, March 6 at 7:00 p.m. CST – Wellness and All Things Spring Break
- Hosted by Wellbeing Education
- Tuesday, April 2 at 7:00 p.m. CST – Know Before They Go - Summer Internships and Jobs
- Hosted by the Hegi Family Career Development Center
Contact email@example.com with any questions you may have. We look forward to having you join us!