Dedman College Student Petition for Change of Degree Requirements

Please use this form if you would like to apply for a course substitution or waiver. Please attach a current Degree Progress Report to this petition.


Declare your World Languages Major

Please use this form if you would like to declare a language major or minor. Submit the form to the appropriate language area.

Undergraduate Petition for Advance Approval of Transfer Work: Second Language

This form is used by SMU students studying under the University Curriculum who wish to take post-matriculation transfer work at another institution IN THE UNITED STATES. The World Languages and Literatures Department reserves the right to decline petitions for language courses from outside institutions. Equivalents of online language courses offered at SMU may not be approved for post-matriculation transfer work.