We have collected some useful online resources for anyone who wants to do some background reading before diving deeply into a paper topic or research issue.
- Illinois Institute of Technology's Center for the Study of Ethics in the Professions Resource Guides (engineering, business, marketing, academic, biomedical, and scientific ethics)
- Sharon Stoerger's Business Ethics website (collection of cases, codes, and online resources). Stoerger maintains similar pages on other topics, though most appear not to have been updated since 2006 or earlier, e.g.: anthropology, art, bioethics, history, journalism, research, social science, and sociology.
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Noesis philosophy research online
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Dictionary of Philosophical Terms and Names
- EpistemeLinks over 2100 philosophy e-texts