For 28 years, the Caruth Institute for Entrepreneurship at the SMU Cox School of Business and the Dallas 100TM
sponsors have celebrated the innovative spirit, determination and business savvy of area entrepreneurs. We have saluted the diversity, creativity and resolve it takes to create and sustain a successful business in today’s competitive environment.
The companies that qualify for the 2018 SMU Cox Dallas 100TM
- Are independent, privately held corporations, proprietorships or partnerships (not subsidiaries or divisions of a parent company) as of May 1, 2018. Must have at least three-years history and not be a non-profit organization;
- Are headquartered in the Dallas Metroplex area;
- Had sales of more than $500,000, but less than $75 million in fiscal year 2015;
- Have a three-year sales history which reflects growth during the three-year sales period;
- Have a credit report and character satisfactory to the Dallas 100TM, determined at the sole discretion of the Dallas 100TM, and
- Submit a complete application by July 15, 2018.
To be considered,
For questions: D100info@smu.edu or 214.768.3689