Prior to the Conference
- Application is mailed to the Conference Organizer
- Application is completed and returned by Conference Organizer
- Sponsorship form (if required) is returned to the Office of Campus Services
- Meeting with Conference Organizer (if needed) is set to discuss details at length and have campus and facilities tour
- Conference date(s) confirmation letter is sent from the Office of Campus Services
- Package rates are determined by the Office of Campus Services
- Letter of Agreement is written and sent to the Conference Organizer
- Letter of Agreement is signed and returned by return date to the Office of Campus Services
- Medical forms and liability waivers are sent to Conference Organizer
- Menus for catered events are sent to Conference Organizer
- Certificate of Liability Insurance (if required) is sent to the Office of Campus Services
- Protection of Minors Certification is Submitted
Late April/Early May
All catered event menus are finalized with the Office of Campus Services
Classrooms are finalized and confirmed with Conference Organizer
Approx. 15 Working Days Prior to Arrival:
- Estimate numbers and preliminary roster is faced or mailed by 2:00 p.m. (CST) to the Office of Campus Services by date specified in Letter of Agreement.
- Approximately 5 Working Days Prior to Arrival: Guaranteed numbers and final roster is faxed or mailed by 2:00 p.m. (CST) to the Office of Campus Services by date specified in Letter of Agreement.
During the Conference
- Conference arrives on campus, Medical Forms and/or Liability Waivers collected.
- Conference Assistant interacts daily with Conference Organizer or designated person.
- Conference departs from campus.
After the Conference
- Evaluation is sent to Conference Organizer.
- Final master bill is coordinated and mailed from the Office of Campus Services. Please note these are mailed after conference season concludes and campus partners submit billing to the Office of Campus Services.
- Payment from Conference Organizer is received within 30 days of billing date.