The SMU Student Handbook* is maintained by the Office of the Dean of Students.
The linked PDF contains the following important and helpful information:
- SMU Code of Conduct & Conduct Review Process
- SMU Honor Code
- Student Appeals & Complaints
- University Libraries
- Student Affairs Division Offices
- Schools of the University
- University Services
- Campus Map & Legend
- Vehicle Regulations
- Federal Law & Confidentiality
- Law Enforcement & Security
- SMU Statement of Nondiscrimination
- Sexual Misconduct Policies, Prevention & Resources
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse Prevention
Click on the Handbook Archive link to view prior year versions of this document.
NOTE: All students living in on-campus housing are also expected to abide by the Community Standards for Residents as set by the Residence Life & Student Housing office.
Last revision - 21 Aug 2020