Honor Council

Faculty members who suspect a student has violated the SMU Honor Code should follow one of the following:

  • Resolve the case informally with the student without filing any paperwork.

  • Resolve the case formally, in writing, with the student by selecting "Faculty Disposition" on the Academic Misconduct Reporting Form.
    Open Form

  • Refer the case to the Honor Council for a hearing selecting "Disciplinary Referral" on the Academic Misconduct Reporting Form.
    Open Form
Visit the SMU Honor Code - in the SMU Student Handbook

Executive Board - 2019-2020

President - Chris Stuchly
Vice President - Olivia Gruber
VP of Internal Affairs - Adam Brown
VP of Investigations - Mona El-Gharby
VP of Finance - TBA
VP of Public Relations - Isabella Montague


  • Jimmy Ramey
    Assistant Director, Student Conduct & Community Standards