The Hispanic/Latin@ Ministries Program (HLMP) has eight primary areas of service:
- A concentration in Hispanic Studies, which prepares students for ministries in Hispanic settings.
- The student group L@s Seminaristas.
- The Spanish-Language Licensing School.
- The Regional Course of Study School in Spanish.
- The Roy D. Barton Lectureship on Hispanic Ministry.
- Publishing Apuntes, a journal providing theological reflection from the Hispanic-Latino perspective.
- Sponsoring the annual Hispanic Youth Leadership Academy, beginning July 2020 at Perkins.
- Serving as Perkins' representative on The Hispanic Summer Program's Board of Directors and promoting The Hispanic Summer Program for Perkins' students and "Through Hispanic Eyes" as a continuing education opportunity for Perkins faculty.
For more information, contact Dr. Paul Barton, HLMP director and L@s Seminaristas advisor, at 214.768.2768 or firstname.lastname@example.org.