Check Request for Students and Visitors

  • Complete the Expense Reimbursement form
  • Tape receipts to an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of paper(front side only) in chronological order
  • If submitting a credit card receipt, include the itemized original receipt from the restaurant along with credit card receipt
  • Show proof of payment (copy of check, printout from website showing a 0 balance , credit card receipt, an invoice showing a $0 balance )
  • If you are missing a receipt, complete a missing receipt form 
  • Whenever possible, use your sales tax exemption card to avoid paying sales tax 
  • Place form in the Shared Services mailbox located on the second floor of Storey Hall in the mailroom
  • Must be signed by the Org owner