Career Services Available to AlumniThe Office of Career Services' (OCS) staff at SMU Dedman School of Law encourage our recent graduates and alumni to utilize our online resources as well as the OCS Resource Center, which contains reference guides and research material to assist in job searches.
- Job Search Resources
- Reciprocity - Use of Career Services Office at Other Law Schools
- Online Job Listings - Request Access:
- If you are a graduate of SMU Dedman School of Law and would like access to our graduate online job listings, which include entry-level and experienced attorney positions posted on our new recruiting system Symplicity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your telephone number
- Your month and year of graduation
- Your email address (personal email address if preferred)
- We will create a profile for you in Symplicity and send an email to you containing access information. We process these requests as quickly as we can, but please note that it will take at least a day to verify your alumni status.
- Forms and Policies
Getting InvolvedOur greatest career resources are our alumni. Current students are eager to learn about the law profession and specific practice areas from practicing attorneys. Listed below are a few ways in which you can get involved with our law students and raise your professional profile.
- Join our LinkedIn Groups
- Hire SMU Law - Posting Jobs and Resume Collections
- Participate on OCS Panels and Mock Interview Programs
- Connect with Student Organizations