Forms Library

Welcome to the Student Records Forms Library. This site is designed to help speed the delivery of needed documents. Please note all forms must be printed out and completed in paper format since most require valid signatures.

Click here to view financial aid forms



Undergraduate Transfer Credit





Restricted Forms for Faculty & Staff

To view the following restricted forms, please log in here.

  • Administrative Drop Request
  • Academic Honors and Awards
  • Course Catalog Update Form
  • Exclude from GPA Grade Basis
  • First-Year Course Repeat Request Form
  • Grade Basis Change Request Form
  • Grade Change Request Form
  • Grade of Incomplete Agreement for Graduate Courses
  • Grade Replacement Repeat
  • Grade Replacement Repeat Authorization ADDENDUM
  • Graduate/Professional Transfer Credits Accepted
  • Information Sheet for Claiming Veterans
  • Notice of Special Topic
  • Petition for Enrollment Policy Exception
  • Rebuilding Readmitted Student Academic Records Form
  • Request for Internal Transfer Credit
  • Student Petition For Withdrawal/Cancellation
  • Test Credit Form
  • Transfer Grades for Graduation Candidates/Form Letter
  • Transfer Rules Request Form