1. ISN seeks bilingual French/English candidates Summer 2020
ISN is recruiting for June or September 2020 interns and employees. Candidates may apply online via our website. The link to view available positions and apply is at the bottom of the Careers page here.
ISN was established in 2001 and is a global leader in contractor and supplier management. They work closely with a variety of household-name clients in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, Latin America, and the Middle East to connect them with safe and reliable contractors and suppliers and incorporate a level of due diligence in the contractor management process. ISN’s headquarters is in uptown Dallas. See job posting here.
2. Frog Tutoring
Frog Tutoring is looking for students that are passionate and knowledgeable about teaching and learning. All Frog Tutoring tutors will meet with assigned students to provide one-on-one private tutoring for subject matters in their areas of expertise. Tutors are to serve as a guide and coach to assist their students to become a successful, independent learner while integrating effective study and learning strategies to maximize the student’s potential for academic progress. Ultimately, it is the tutor’s responsibility to motivate students to want to learn, achieve, and be self-motivated.
Why Work For Frog Tutoring?
2. Tutors will choose which grade levels and subjects to tutor.
3. Tutors will create their own work schedule.
4. As long as tutors work the minimum amount of hours a week, they can work as many hours as they like.
5. Driving Compensation Depending on the distance, tutors will be compensated for driving over a certain mileage.
6. Bonuses Tutors who constantly receive high tutor rankings will be eligible for periodic bonuses.
7. Incentives & Acknowledgement (Hard work does not go unnoticed!!!)
8. Tutor of the month: Every month the Regional Coordinator from each region will submit one tutor to be selected as the tutor of the month. This tutor will have their name and photo posted on the corporate page of the website as well as our Facebook page. Not only will they receive public acknowledgement and a certificate, the tutor of the month will receive “special prize” which will vary each month.
9. Tutor Referral Program during our “busy” season
10. During times when there is a high need for tutors, current tutors will receive a bonus for every person referred and hired that are qualified to tutor in high demand subjects.
If this position interests you, you can apply online here.
Southern Teachers has just opened registration for their Job Fair on Super Bowl Saturday, February 3, in Atlanta, GA. This is the first major job fair of the season for private/independent schools in the South, which means that attending teachers will have first crack at hundreds of jobs at some of the best schools in the South. Find out more about Southern Teachers here.