Academic Technology Services embeds an Academic Technology Services Director (ATSD) in every college and school at SMU. The ATSD office for Dedman College supports students, faculty, and staff in many ways, including:
- Support and training for Canvas, Kaltura, Respondus, Zoom and other systems
- Instructional design consultation, support, and training
- Classroom technology consultation, support, and training
- Digital media consultation, support, training, and production
- Planning and leading small to large-scale technology projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with faculty, staff, and leadership to develop an annual technology plan for Dedman College
If you would like to learn more about any of the above services, or have other questions or concerns related to Dedman College technology, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.