|Start Date:||September 12, 2022|
|Duration:||As little as six months
|Format:||Monday evenings, 6 – 9 p.m. for required courses.
Electives meet once per week, schedules vary.
|Cost:||Priority Rate (expires 8/29/22): $3,995
Standard Rate: $4,245
Courses also available for individual enrollment
You'll learn how to:
- Align digital marketing strategies to your goals and objectives
- Research your audience to understand your customer’s journey
- Set measurement standards and performance indicators to track initiatives
- Test different tactics to measure effectiveness and improve results
- Use tools to manage content development and project management
- Use social media channels effectively to support your strategy
Who Should Attend?
The digital marketing field encompasses a wide and diverse range of jobs, and career opportunities continue to grow. Whether you are new to the industry or have previous experience, our fast-paced and flexible program can be customized to your needs.
- Marketing, advertising, communications and PR professionals who need to quickly get up to speed on digital marketing
- New marketing graduates who need to expand their knowledge and skills to be more desirable to potential employers
- Digital marketing professionals seeking a professional qualification to add to their résumés
- Small business owners who want to learn how to leverage the power of digital marketing for their businesses
- Professionals in other fields seeking to pivot to a career in digital marketing
"Deciding to do the SMU CAPE program was one of the best decisions I ever made."
– Linsey Jones, SMU Digital Marketing student