Card Pick Up
In order to reduce foot traffic in the SMU Purchasing Suite and ensure the safety of all SMU employees, P-Card pickups will only be offered during the following times:
- Mondays from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Wednesdays from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Thursdays from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of picking up your new card to schedule a date and time for pickup. If possible, please do your best to schedule your pick up at least 24 hours in advance.
- A purchasing representative will respond to your email with confirmation.
- Pick up your card from Expressway Tower Suite 205A.
*In order to promote a safe community, we ask that you please wear a face covering when picking up your card*
- If none of the allotted pick up times work for your schedule, please contact Brian Cook or notify the Purchasing Department via email@example.com to schedule an alternative time. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule; however, please make every attempt possible to schedule your pick up during the posted times.
- If you would prefer to send a delegate to pick your card up for you, please indicate that in your email scheduling the pickup. The delegate should be prepared to show a copy of the email granting them permission to pick up your card and present photo identification.
- If you have additional questions or do not receive a confirmation email, you may contact the P-Card Administrator, Brian Cook, directly at 214-768-0099 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unless arrangements are made, new cards that are not picked up within 30 days of being notified will be subject to closure and a new cardholder enrollment form will be required to open a new account.