Students, staff, and faculty of Perkins School of Theology and the Graduate Program in Religious Studies may use the Collaborative Study Room (room 9 on the Bridwell Library lower level) for study, meetings, presentation preparation, viewing audio-visual materials, and occasional instruction outside regular class offerings.
- To reserve the room, please contact Access Services or use our new online scheduler.
- The room may be reserved for up to two hours
- Reservations may be made up to seven days in advance
- A reservation is forfeited when an individual or group does not show up fifteen minutes past the beginning of the reservation time
- An individual user or one member of a group will be responsible for checking out the study room key at the circulation desk and returning it
- If the key is not returned, a fine will be assessed
- Beverages are permitted in lidded containers
- No open cans or cups
- Food and tobacco are prohibited
- Unless it is in use, the room will remain locked
- A large screen monitor
- A lectern for practicing and giving presentations, lectures, and sermons
- A magnetic whiteboard (markers available)
- USB outlets that can charge smart phones, tablets, e-readers and other devices
- A MediaScape collaborative workstation