Current season patrons: You may renew your season subscription online by pressing the button below, then logging in with your username and password. The 2013-14 season ticket renewal period ends Friday, June 7.
SMU reserves the right to substitute speakers or to rearrange the order of the lectures without notice. Subscriptions are nonrefundable.
Stage: $625. General seating on the stage and priority parking.
Orchestra Gold: $575. Floor reserved seating and reserved parking.
Orchestra Silver: $475. Floor reserved seating.
Orchestra Bronze: $450. Floor reserved seating.
Balcony Gold: $375. First balcony, lower-tier reserved seating.
Balcony Silver: $325. First balcony, upper-tier reserved seating.
Second Balcony: $275. Second balcony, general seating.
Processing fee $7 per order.
Single Event Tickets
Single event tickets are sold for each lecture and are offered at the following levels:
First Balcony: $55
Second Balcony: $45
Purchase single event tickets online, or print and complete this form.
McFarlin Auditorium Seating Chart
SMU Student Tickets
SMU students are eligible for free admission to Tate Lectures. Student tickets are distributed in the basement of McFarlin Auditorium beginning at 7 p.m. on the evening of the lecture. Tickets are distributed on a first-come-first-served basis, and students must show a valid SMU ID to claim a ticket.
In the event that you are unable to attend a particular lecture, please notify the Tate office by noon on the day of the lecture, and you will receive a tax receipt for your donation. You may complete the ticket return form, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-768-8283 to release your seats. Tate tickets are non-refundable.
Season Ticket Waiting List
- The Tate Lecture Series maintains a waiting list for patrons interested in Tate season tickets.
- On average, we accept about 25 new patrons from the waiting list each year who are granted season tickets in the second balcony.
- To be added to the waiting list, you can either complete the new patron form online, download a new patron form and fax to 214-768-3570 or contact the Tate office at 214-768-8283 with your name, address, e-mail, and telephone number. Requests for season tickets from new patrons will be placed on the waiting list and considered in the order in which they are received.
- When season tickets become available, the Tate office will contact patrons on the waiting list in order.
- If you are contacted, you have two business days to respond and purchase season tickets.
- Should you choose NOT to purchase the available season tickets at that time, they will be offered to the next person on the waiting list and you will keep your place in the queue for the following year.
Note: If you are contacted and do not respond, your information will be kept for one year, after which you will be removed from the list.