SMU dining + Dallas = foodie paradise
At SMU, find food that you can savor! With an impressive selection of healthy options and comfort food - all freshly prepared - even the pickiest of palates can enjoy meals throughout campus. At RFoC @ Lee Center, an all-you-care-to-eat residential restaurant, choose from International Street Fare, Home Zone, a produce market, pizza, pasta, omelettes all day or the new "Healthy on the Hilltop," featuring full meal solutions for those desiring vegan or gluten-free fare. If you're on the go, stop by our other residential restaurant, Mac's Place, to pick up a freshly made and convenient Grab 'n Go meal.
Looking for your favorite cup of coffee or chicken sandwich? SMU Dining has that covered, too. Among the hotspots are Café 100 We Proudly Serve Starbucks, Chick-fil-A, SUBWAY, Einstein's Bros. Bagels, Pizza Hut Express and The Market, a fully stocked convenience store. Lastly, the Hughes-Trigg Student Center is home to the two newest hits on campus, eS MUcho (burritos, tacos, quesadillas, etc.) and Sushic, offering made-to-order sushi.
Other features of SMU Dining:
- SMU Dining has a Registered and Licensed Dietitian on staff, available for free and private consultations for your nutritional guidance
- Want to send fresh a birthday cake or delicious congratulatory cupcakes? Click here to have SMU Dining's award-winning pastry chef bake something for you!
- Through our innovative instant feedback system, text us at any time with comments and suggestions!
- Visit smudining.com for quick and easy access to:
- Sign up for a meal plan
- Find menus and nutrition information
- Contact dining staff
- Learn location hours of operation
- & MORE!
But don't limit your taste buds to just the on-campus convenience of the Hilltop's fabulous fare. After all, Dallas has more restaurants per capita than New York City!