just a blank image for place holding
SMU Park 'N Pony Office

My Pony Account

Your official Pony card is much more than your official University ID - it's your passport to life at SMU. The "My Pony Account" portal site will provide you with the resources to view your current balance, review your transaction history and deposit more money to your Pony account. Go to My Pony Account site >>

About Your ID/Pony Card

Used as a stored value account, Pony allows students to make purchases on-campus and at select off-campus vendors. Employees can use their Pony card at on-campus vendors only. This section provides details about your SMU ID card and includes instructions on how to replace a lost or stolen ID. Read more >>

Meal Plans

Non Campus Resident - Meal Plan Request and Change Form

Looking to change your current Meal Plan to a new plan that better meets your needs? This simple form allows you to change your Flex Dollars allotment with a few simple clicks. Go to form >>

Campus Resident - Meal Plan Requests and Changes

Living in an SMU Resident Hall and looking to change your current meal plan? Please click on the attached link and do so via the SMU Housing portal. SMU Housing Portal

© SMU Parking and ID Card Services, Hughes-Trigg Student Center, 3140 Dyer St. Suite 216, Dallas, TX 75275     | Legal Disclosures | A-Z Site Index | Contact SMU