Chemistry Minor

Students majoring in other departments may obtain a minor in chemistry by completing CHEM 1303, 1113 and CHEM 1304, 1114 plus three additional advanced three- or four-hour courses to be chosen in consultation with the Chemistry Department adviser. Note that organic chemistry courses taken elsewhere generally do not count as advanced hours towards the minor.

Learn more