Partner with Us
The Hegi Family Career Development Center is partnering with organizations and companies to develop meaningful recruitment and professional development events for SMU students. Build your company's presence on campus and engage with SMU students through a variety of events including lunch and learns, mock interviews, and targeted networking events.
Ways to Engage
Post Jobs and Internships
An SMU approved employer Handshake profile is require post job, internship, and other employment opportunities. Get started with Handshake with this quick start guide.
Attend Career Fairs
Each semester, we host an All Majors Career Fair on our campus with over 90 employers and 600 students are in attendance. Follow us on LinkedIn to get a notification when employer registration is open.
Other Engagement Opportunities
- Tabling in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center
- Host a Grab and Go or Lunch 'n' Learn event
- Host information & networking sessions
- Host site visits for students at your organization
- Speak or present at a professional development session
- Facilitating career connections & job shadowing opportunities
- Participate in Mock Interviews and Resume Reviews for students
- Get involved with the Hegi Career Leaders program