Each summer, the Office of Engaged Learning sponsors the Summer Research Symposium, a weekly speaker series highlighting research and entrepreneurship by SMU faculty and invited guests. These events are open to the public.
The Symposium will take place in the Hughes-Trigg Chamber. Wednesdays 12-1pm.
- June 14: Dr. Candace Walkington, Associate Professor, Teaching and Learning
- June 21: Prof. Mary Spector, Professor, Dedman Law
- June 28: Dr. Anindita Das, Assistant Professor, Chemistry
- July 12: Dr. Ernest Jouriles, Professor, Psychology
- July 19: Dr. Eli Olinick, Associate Professor, Operations Research & Engineering Management
- July 26: Faculty Panel: Bouncing Back from Failure