The MayTerm 2017 course list is now available!
Once again, SMU faculty are offering an exceptional lineup of 70 courses on the Dallas campus. To catch up, make up, or get ahead, Stay for May!
Need some assistance?
Visit the MayTerm Program office, M - F, 9am - 12pm; 1pm - 5pm
in the University Advising Center, Ste. 408, Blanton
(214) 768-1009 | email@example.com
Take advantage of MayTerm
- MayTerm provides a unique opportunity to continue pursuing your academic goals by focusing on a single course in a smaller class setting on the main campus. Any motivated student in good standing is eligible to apply.
- Students may enroll in only one course during MayTerm. Classes meet weekdays for 4 hours per day; check course syllabus for exact times. Courses are also visible at my.SMU.
- Meet with your Academic Advisor to select your preferred course(s). Through MayTerm you may be able to complete some requirements for the UC or your major, or a prerequisite.
- Enrollment through my.SMU will open Monday April 10, at 12:01 AM. Talk to your academic advisor, and then visit our course listings page.
Other Opportunities at SMU for May, June, July, and August