MayTerm 2016 has concluded with
575 students attending 46 courses!
Enrollment for JanTerm 2017 is now in progress.
MayTerm 2016 concluded Thursday May 26.
SMU's exceptional faculty are offering more courses for MayTerm than ever before. To catch up, make up, or get ahead, all you have to do is Stay for May!
Need some assistance?
Visit the MayTerm Program office, M - F, 9a - 4p
in the University Advising Center, Ste. 408, Blanton,
(214) 768-1009 | email@example.com
Take advantage of MayTerm
- MayTerm provides a unique opportunity to continue pursuing your academic goals by focusing on a single course in a smaller class setting on the main campus. Any motivated student in good standing is eligible to apply.
- Students may enroll in only one course during MayTerm. Classes meet weekdays for 4 hours per day; check course syllabus for exact times. Courses are also visible at my.SMU.
- Meet with your Academic Advisor to select your preferred course(s). Through MayTerm you may be able to complete some requirements for the UC or your major, or a prerequisite.
- Enrollment through my.SMU will open Monday April 4, at 12:01 AM. Talk to your academic advisor, and then visit our course listings page.
Other Opportunities at SMU for May and Summer