Center Facts and Features
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m open year-round, closing for the following SMU observed holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- MLK Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Break will follow the SMU schedule
The center has a total capacity of 80 children and serves children ages 6 weeks through 5 years.
Tuition and Fees
Recognizing families’ needs to plan and make decisions as far in advance as possible, the Child Care Center’s tuition rates have been established and are in alignment with comparable, high-quality child care centers in the surrounding area. While establishing these rates, we worked hard to balance the tuition rates with the need to deliver the highest quality care possible, which is framed by the following factors:
- Lower classroom ratios and smaller group sizes
- Professional training, management, and support for teachers
- Ample equipment and resources for children and families
In addition to the tuition, other fees required are:
- Registration Fee: A non-refundable registration fee of $150 per child for enrolling families is required at the time of registration.
- Enrollment Deposit: An enrollment deposit equal to the first month’s tuition is required within 5 business days from when families accept enrollment offers. The enrollment deposit will be applied to the first month of tuition. If families choose not to enroll their children after accepting the enrollment offers, the enrollment deposits are forfeited.
- Annual Re-Registration Fee: A $75 fee per child is required each subsequent year.
- Full-time schedules, open door policy welcomes visits and classroom participation.
- Playgrounds, enrichment activities, family appreciation events, parent/teacher conferences, educational workshops, parenting seminars, and more.
Morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack are provided daily.
Secure entryways; extensive evacuation policies and procedures.