Give your body the attention it deserves! SMU Fitness offers many programs that can help you increase muscle strength and improve overall health. With excellent fitness equipment and exciting group classes, surrounded by a positive atmosphere, SMU Fitness provides you with an opportunity to enhance cardiovascular function, respiratory health, endurance, body composition, and flexibility.
Watch us in action!
- No evening GX classes, no chair massage on November 23. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Due to low participation Friday 5:10 pm Core and Body Sculpt classes canceled
- Due to low participation Thursday 7:00 am Yoga class canceled
- Due to low participation Tuesday 12:15 pm Flex & Flow class canceled
- Mustang Fitness Club is a group of SMU students that all share the passion of working out and staying fit. These students host events such as Strongman Competition, DanceFit, Mr. and Ms. SMU Bodybuilding Competition, and additional fitness events. Their overall mission is promoting a healthy lifestyle by connecting fitness fans across the SMU campus! Come join Mustang Fitness Club today! Contact: Sophia at email@example.com
SMU Fitness hosts auditions for nationally certified Group X instructors three times a year. Auditions can be scheduled from 9am to 12pm on Fridays during the following months for the upcoming semester:
February (incoming Summer semester)
April (incoming Fall semester)
September (incoming Spring semester)
If you are interested and qualify for the position, please contact Gina Garcia at 214-768-4818 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal training interviews are open all year. If you are interested in personal training and qualify for the position, please contact Gina Garcia at 214-768-4818 or email@example.com
For additional information about SMU Fitness, please contact Gina Garcia at 214-768-4818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.