The Office of Planning, Design, and Construction (PDC) manages and supervises all planning, design, and construction activities for the University; supports and implements the University's Master Plan through the development and execution of the built environment; and oversees and maintains the University's design guidelines and construction standards.
The Office of Planning, Design, and Construction is responsible for the following:
- Organizing and coordinating assigned elements of the complete design and construction project cycle;
- Managing all construction, renovation, and campus improvement projects;
- Undertaking planning efforts in support of the University's Campus Master Plan;
- Providing design oversight and guidance;
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining the University's design guidelines and construction standards; and,
- Assisting the University's end users in executing their plans for space and facilities planning.
PO Box 750510
6116 North Central Expressway