OIT offers individual assistance to Sitecore editors who have successfully completed our basic Sitecore training.
When to get individual instruction:
- You need help with a specific page, feature or navigation menu
- You need help setting up a web form
- You need help with layout and design updates (with approval from your department's marketing lead only)
Appointments are cancelled at our discretion if they do not meet the above criteria or are outside the scope of our services.
When to open a support ticket with the IT Help Desk:
- You want to redesign your website or important pages in your site
- You want to request new website features
- You need help with pages outside Sitecore, such as blog.smu.edu or calendar.smu.edu