Search Committee Chair works in consultation with the CUL HR office to coordinate. The Director of Budgets will be consulted as necessary.
- Lunch – For professional positions only: 2-4 staff members take candidate to RFoC
- Dinner – For professional positions only: Candidate will be reimbursed (may eat at hotel and charge to room)
- Presentation costs: coffee and tea only
- Hotel: Use Hotel Lumen; generally, stay will be limited to one night.
- Airport/Hotel transportation: will use Lumen arranged shuttle to airports
- Airfare – use SMU approved travel agency; try to book as far in advance as possible
- Cost of relocation (for professional positions)
- New staff members will be asked to get 2 bids and use SMU preferred providers for relocation.
- Reimbursement of cost will be negotiated with the dean.