Open a Help Ticket
When should you open a help ticket?
Open a ticket when you need assistance with your computer, printer, technology equipment, library services, library software, etc.
What happens when you submit a ticket?
A trained person will route your request to the group of people who can assist you.
SMU's Online Support Center is a centralized location where you can request assistance from a variety of departments across campus. To open a help ticket from this site, select the form that best describes the type of support you need and provide the requested information. For example:
- For help with your printer, select "Printing Support and Toner."
- For help with EZProxy, Primo VE, Alma, or ILLiad, select "Library Services."
- For help with CONTENTdm or MediaBank, select "Additional Services."
- For help with your computer, technology equipment, or other topics that are not listed, select "Open a Ticket" or email your request to email@example.com.
- To report an issue with the design or display of an SMU web page or a problem with the search box, select "Open a Ticket" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SMU Libraries Website Support
Please use the online form to:
- report a problem
- request a new page
- request editing or redesign of an existing page
- request navigation changes or new functionality
To request access to Sitecore for website editing or changes in Sitecore permissions, contact Clayton Crenshaw.
SMU Libraries Staff Directory
To request an update to the SMU Libraries Staff Directory, contact Kelly Stapleton.