Except for the Business Library, all SMU Libraries continue to offer curbside pickup by appointment. This includes books received through Interlibrary Loan.
Request Books for Pickup
- Place items on hold in Library Search (see instructions for placing holds).
- You will receive a notification email within 48 hours.
- Schedule appointment for pickup (your appointment confirmation email will contain instructions).
- Pick up your items at the owning library.
Items can be picked up at the owning library listed on the notification email. Hours vary by library.
Download Map (.pdf file)
Cancel an Appointment
To cancel an appointment, call the owning library:
- Fondren Library 214-768-2329
- Bridwell Library 214-768-1866
- Hamon Arts Library 214-768-3813
- Underwood Law Library 214-768-3383
- We are unable to accept returns at pickup. Please return library materials at any library book drop.
- SMU books will not be due until September 30, 2020, or later.
- Due dates for Interlibrary Loan books vary, but are clearly indicated on the cover.