Semester programs offer immersive, engaging experiences abroad during the Fall or Spring term. Students can earn SMU credit while taking advantage of:
- language immersion
- part-time internships
- research and field work
- homestays or local roommates
- direct enrollment in foreign universities
Check out our list of featured programs below, or perform an Advanced Search to explore program options by location, field of study, and more.
Not sure where to begin? Reach out to your Study Abroad Advisor to help find the right program for you.
- Aix-en-Provence (Fall 2020 deadline: April 15)
- Barcelona (Fall 2020 deadline: April 15)
- Madrid (Fall 2020 deadline: April 15)