A well-appointed meeting space is the key to a successful off-site retreat. Details such as state-of-the-art equipment, locally sourced fresh food and an inspirational natural environment make SMU-in-Taos the perfect location for your group's day meeting or overnight stay.
- Meeting Rooms Beverage and snack service provided
- AV Equipment WIFI, digital interactive whiteboarding and videoconferencing, LCD projector, IT specialist
- Conference Supplies
- Indoor and Outdoor Breakout Areas
- Use of campus facilities Nature trails, sand volleyball court, basketball and tennis courts, disc golf course, art studio and workout facility
- Lodging Furnished casitas with private and shared options available
- Food Our executive chef and dining staff will work with you to meet your dining needs
Complement our Basic Package with unique learning, team building, and outdoor adventure activities to heighten intellectual stimulation and innovative thinking.
Basic Package + Your Choice of Additional Activities:
- Education and Local Culture We will guide you through incredible educational opportunities unique to the area's culture and sure to enrich your thinking.
- Team Building The serene beauty and inspirational atmosphere, coupled with engaging activities, promote team bonding and a more productive work environment.
- Outdoor Adventure We offer an abundance of outdoor activities that are sure to free your mind and stimulate creative thinking. Choose from activities such as whitewater rafting, rock climbing, hiking, biking and horseback riding.
Our programming specialist will help you craft the perfect conference package and will facilitate a unique and empowering experience to achieve your team goals.
Enhanced Package + Curriculum Design + Meeting Facilitation
Curriculum Design Create customized meetings to address your group's needs with a range of topics, including but not limited to: