Explore Northern New Mexico.
Experience adventures and outdoor activities.
Spend your spring break at SMU-in-Taos!
We invite you to stay, play, and learn on our beautiful campus in Northern New Mexico. Our 423-acre campus in Taos, NM is surrounded by the Carson National Forest and nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. This unique location will provide the perfect backdrop for your family getaway.
Children ages 5-12 can participate in our Adventure Kids Camp. On-campus lodging is available Sunday night through Friday morning. Select meals will also be offered.
Make this a truly special experience for your family:
- Spend quality time with your family on the beautiful SMU-in-Taos campus.
- Let your kids enjoy fun and active afternoons during our Adventure Kids Camp.
- Explore museums, studios, churches and sustainable architecture.
- Discover the history and culture of Northern New Mexico.
- Make time to visit Santa Fe, ride horses or enjoy winter sports.