Explore Northern New Mexico.
Educate with fun, hands-on learning.
Experienceadventures and outdoor activities.
Spend your summer at SMU-in-Taos!
We invite you to stay, play, and learn on our beautiful campus in Northern New Mexico. Our 423-acre campus in Taos, NM is surrounded by the Carson National Forest and nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. This unique location will provide the perfect backdrop for your family getaway.
Join us for a customizable, family-friendly adventure. You decide how many and which activities each member of your family attends Monday through Friday. Children ages 5-11 can sign up for our brand-new, kid's camp each morning while parents and teens partake in educational tours. Then, the whole family can enjoy hands-on workshops together each afternoon. Topics include archeology, painting, pottery, weaving, and more!
Meals are available Monday-Friday and on-campus lodging is available Saturday to Sunday so you can make the most of your trip!
Make this a truly special experience for your family:
- Spend quality time with your family on the beautiful SMU-in-Taos campus.
- Let your kids enjoy fun and active mornings during our daily kid's camp.
- Try your hand at archeology, painting, pottery, weaving, and more.
- Explore museums, studios, churches and sustainable architecture.
- Discover the history and culture of Northern New Mexico.
- Make time to visit Santa Fe, ride horses or enjoy winter sports.
Click here for details regarding activities, pricing, lodging, etc.