The Women & LGBT Center Peer Leaders Program
Our Peer Education Program provides students with outstanding leadership and education opportunities. Peer Leaders in the WLGBTC are undergraduate volunteers who develop and lead small and large-scale educational programs, trainings, and workshops, and act as a speakers bureau for the campus on gender and sexuality.
Expectations for members of the program:
- Attend a 2 day training session in August
- Lead/serve on panels in classes, commons, and/or organizations.
- Lead discussion sessions in the center during the year (curriculum will be provided)
- Help with planning and implementation of major programs in the WLGBTC
- Serve as mentors particularly to first year and transfer students
Those applying to be peer educators must be available to attend 2 day of training on campus in August.
- Application due: April 14, 2019, midnight
- Individual Interviews: April 17-19, 2019
Additional information on the interview process will be sent to the email you provide. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
We look forward to your application!