Mid-Level Management Institute
The ideal candidate for the MLMI program is/has:
- 3+ years of student affairs-related work experience (either at SMU and/or from other institutions)
- Currently working in a role that is NOT a director or executive director
- Long term plans involve one day becoming a director, executive director, assistant dean, dean or assistant VP in a student affairs-related field (at SMU or another institution)
- A desire to learn about student affairs from a holistic vantage point or diversify professional knowledge/skills across disciplines Completed a masters degree of study
- Can dedicate 2 hours every other week (day and time to be specified).