Student Affairs Departments and Programs
As of June 1, 2018, the Division of Student Affairs has operationalized a new organizational structure. The Division of Student Affairs encompasses a broad range of programs and services including the areas below. We are undergoing a website revision and will have the new websites reflecting the new structure and names up for the Fall.
Student Wellbeing and Support
- Dean of Students
- Dr. Bob Smith Health Center (Counseling, Medical, and Health Promotion)
- Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports (Recreation, Fitness, Outdoor Adventure, Sport Clubs, Spirit and Mustang Band, and Intramurals)
- Department of Student Support, Advocacy, and Accountability (Student Support/CCC, Violence Prevention and Support Services, and Student Conduct and Community Standards)
Student Engagement and Success
- Office of Social Change and Intercultural Engagement (Multicultural Programs, and Community Engagement Initiatives)
- Office of the Student Experience (Transition and Orientation Programs, Parent and Family Programs, Leadership Programs, and student programs – veterans, graduate students, international students, and transfer)
- Women and LGBT Center
- Student Involvement (Student Senate, Involvement Programs, Hughes-Trigg Student Center, and Fraternity and Sorority Life)
You may download the PDF with charts for each functional area.