Refreshed and ReimaginedGive to the HTSC Renovation Project!
Construction Began: May 20, 2019
Completed: August 19, 2019
Mane Course Renovations:
- Expansion to full-service Chick-Fil-A
- Addition of Dallas-based restaurant, Cinco Taco, featuring made-to-order tacos
- Top-to-bottom renovation of the Varsity, the lower level dining and hangout space
- Changes include: new tile, new paint, new furniture, new lighting, and new audio/video equipment
- Addition of elevated, fully accessible gaming area with two pool tables and shuffleboard
- 8 big screen televisions
Construction Began: December 21, 2019
Estimated Completion: End of Spring 2020 semester
- Entire 3rd floor of HTSC will be renovated
- During the entirety of Phase Two, most Student Affairs staff who currently office on the 3rd floor will be relocated to "The Neighborhood" in the Ballrooms on the 1st floor.