The main hub for student activities
Hughes-Trigg Student Center
Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Hours will vary on University holidays and when classes are not in session.
Reservations Office will be open:
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, closed on University Holidays.
SMU Dining Services (The Market, Chick Fil A, Cinco Taco) and Mail and Copy Central maintain hours separate from the HTSC building hours.
Retail and Dining
Chick Fil A
Mail and Copy Central
Bank of America ATM (Main floor, near west entrance)
RESERVE A SPACE
- Review the HTSC Calendar to see if your desired space is available
- Submit a reservation at reserve.smu.edu. Make sure you are logged in.
- Only those on the organization’s Connect.SMU page can request services on behalf of the organization – make sure your roster is up to date!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to date room descriptions and photos will be available after the completion of the Hughes-Trigg renovation.
Want to learn more about the renovation and follow along during the process? Visit the Hughes-Trigg Student Center renovation project page.
Promote Your Event
Promote your event or organization by tabling at Hughes-Trigg! Table availability and location will vary during the renovation.
- SMU organizations and departments can request a table via reserve.smu.edu.
- Non-SMU external clients can request a table with this form.
SMU student organizations and departments may post fliers on bulletin boards in the following locations:
- Main floor near elevator/ATM
- Main floor near bathrooms
- Staircase between main floor and lower level
A community bulletin board is available near the mail center counter – non-SMU community members may post on this board only.
West Bridge Banners
SMU departments and chartered student organizations only may post banners on the West Bridge railing.
- Your organization/department is responsible for securing the banner to the railing and removing the banner following the event.
- Please do not use tape.
- Organizations will be charged for any damages incurred.
- Register your event on Connect.SMU where it can be seen by 11,000 active users.
- Use stake signs to promote your event around campus.