The main hub for student activities
Hughes-Trigg Student Center
Monday - Friday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
Hours will vary on University holidays.
HTSC Office will be open:
Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 5:00PM, closed on University Holidays.
Retail and Dining
Chick Fil A
Mail and Copy Central
Bank of America ATM (Main floor, near west entrance)
RESERVE A SPACE
- Review the HTSC Calendar to see if your desired space is available
- Submit a reservation at reserve.smu.edu. Make sure you are logged in.
- Only those on the organization’s Connect.SMU page can request services on behalf of the organization – make sure your roster is up to date!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to date room descriptions and photos will be available after the completion of the Hughes-Trigg renovation.
Want to learn more about the renovation and follow along during the process? Visit the Hughes-Trigg Student Center renovation project page.
Promote Your Event
Promote your event or organization by tabling at Hughes-Trigg! Table availability and location will vary during the renovation.
- SMU organizations and departments can request a table via reserve.smu.edu.
- Non-SMU external clients can request a table with this form.
West Bridge Banners
SMU departments and chartered student organizations only may post banners on the West Bridge railing.
- Your organization/department is responsible for securing the banner to the railing and removing the banner following the event.
- Please do not use tape.
- Organizations will be charged for any damages incurred.
- Register your event on Connect.SMU where it can be seen by 11,000 active users.
- Use stake signs to promote your event around campus.