Living on Campus
In this session, we covered the essentials of living on campus, including the heartbeat of the Mustang community: the residential commons system! Additionally, we shared move-in tips, important deadlines regarding parking and ID, and information about our tasty dining options.
During the presentation we referenced several campus webpages. For your convenience, we have included them below:
- Parking & ID Services
- Remember to upload your ID photo to idcard.smu.edu.
- For general information about transportation and parking, including registering for a parking permit visit smu.edu/parkingid.
- SMU Hospitality
- For information about dining locations, menus, and fun dining events, check out SMU’s hospitality’s website smudining.com.
- Click here to sign up for a meal plan! Meal plans begin August 17th, and September 4th is the last day to change your fall meal plan.
- Please note that flex rolls over fall semester to spring semester of an academic year, but not spring semester to the following fall semester. Students with a meal plan get 10 guest passes. You are automatically rolled over to the Spring Plan based on the Fall meal plan option.
- If you have a question, special dietary needs, food allergies, or intolerances? Reach out to our campus dietitian via firstname.lastname@example.org.