New Student Logistics
In this session, we covered the essentials of living on campus. Additionally, we shared move-in tips, important deadlines regarding parking and ID, mail center operations, and information about our tasty dining options. A PDF of this presentation is available to view here.
During the presentation we referenced several campus webpages. For your convenience, we have included them below:
- Parking & ID Services
- Remember to upload your ID photo to idcard.smu.edu.
- For general information about transportation and parking, including registering for a parking permit visit smu.edu/parkingid.
- SMU Hospitality
- For information about dining locations, menus, and fun dining events, check out SMU’s hospitality’s website smudining.com.
- Click here to sign up for a meal plan! Meal plans begin August 16th, and September 6th is the last day to change your fall meal plan.
- Please note that Flex rolls over fall semester to spring semester of an academic year, but not spring semester to the following fall semester. Students with a meal plan get 10 guest passes. You are automatically rolled over to the Spring Plan based on the Fall meal plan option.
- If you have a question, special dietary needs, food allergies, or intolerances? Reach out to our campus dietitian via firstname.lastname@example.org.