Registration for AARO 2019 opens April 15 at 6:30pm CST.
Questions you may have while registering:
Why can't I register for AARO?
- Have you paid your deposit?
- Yes: The eCheck process can take 7-10 days to process while credit card payments take about 48 hours to be processed. Log into your Admissions Portal to check the status of your deposit.
- No: Pay your deposit and wait 48 hours to try registering
Where do I register for AARO?
- Students will log into my.SMU to register for AARO. You will need your SMU ID and password to log in.
- All students must enroll a mobile device to Duo. Duo is a Two-Factor Authentication platform required by all SMU students to log-on to my.SMU accounts. Please complete this before April 15th.
How do I register for Stampede?
- First-year students and international students are automatically registered for Stampede when they register for AARO
- Transfer students will receive information during AARO about how to sign-up for Stampede