When Can I Check-in?
First Years & Transfer students
- All first year and transfer students attending Mustang Corral check-in on Wednesday, August 15.
- In order to manage traffic, elevator loads, and parking, each student will have a window of time to check in.
- Students will select their check in time window on the housing portal beginning June 24.
Students attending International AARO or participating in sponsored programs requiring early arrival will receive information by email regarding their check in date and location.
Check-in is Saturday, August 18 from 9 AM to 3 PM
Students will select their check in time window on the housing portal beginning June 24.
Arriving on Sunday? Please check in at your community from 9 AM to 3 PM.
Arriving on Monday? Please contact our office to let us know! Check in at the service desk at Virginia-Snider between 8 AM to 4 PM.
Please make travel arrangements to arrive on campus during check-in hours. Check-in at other times are not be available.
Can I check-in early?
No, individual requests for early arrival are not available. Some residents may be eligible for early arrival due to their University-sponsored involvement in Mustang Corral, NCAA pre-season athletic activity, or other University business. Early arrival requests are submitted to RLSH by the sponsoring department or on-campus organization.
When is Mustang Corral check-in?
Going to Mustang Corral? First-year and transfer students who have registered for Corral may check-in at their residential commons on Wednesday, August 15 during their check in window. (Sign up for a check in window starting June 24 on the housing portal)
If I am delayed and don't arrive until the first day of class, where is check-in?
Please contact our office if your arrival is delayed!
Check-in on the first day of class is centralized at the service desk at Virginia-Snider. Hours are 9 AM to 4 PM.
Virginia-Snider located in the North Quad. Entrance to the Service Desk is the center door on the "quad side" of the building. (Phone 214-768-2230)
On Move in day, where do I go, and where can I park?
If you're assigned to:
- Mary Hay/Peyton/Shuttles or Virginia-Snider, please see the North Area map (pdf)
- Boaz, please see the Boaz Area map (pdf)
- Cockrell-McIntosh, McElvaney or Morrison-McGinnis (the "south quad"), please see the East Area map (pdf)
- Armstrong, Crum, Kathy Crow, Loyd or Ware, please see the South East Area map (pdf)
- Moore, Smith, Perkins or Martin? A map is coming!
- Daniel II, Dyer House, Multicultural House or Service House? A map is coming!