Benefits of Group Counseling
- A significant benefit of group therapy includes not feeling as alone since others in the group will likely have experienced similar concerns. Most participants, though somewhat apprehensive at first, report that the group experience was helpful far beyond their expectations.
- Group counseling is often an ideal treatment option. In a group counseling setting, you may feel better understood because you are able to interact with people who are trying to manage issues or concerns similar to yours.
- Our groups provide a space for giving and receiving feedback and support, allowing you to gain multiple perspectives, practice skills, try out new behaviors, and learn how to have more satisfying relationships.
- Our support groups provide an atmosphere conducive to sharing your concerns with others whose lives are impacted by similar issues or concerns.
- Our psychoeducational skills groups and workshops provide you with an opportunity to learn specific skills that are helpful for coping with your life challenges.
- All groups are conducted in a confidential manner, similar to individual counseling.
Please see below for a list of our current group counseling offerings!