The Hegi Family Career Development Center, in partnership with Temerlin Advertising Institute at SMU, American Advertising Federation, and AD2 Dallas, invites you to our participate in the Spring 2019 SMU Communication Arts Career Fair on Wednesday, February 27th, 2019 from 4-6pm.
Join other marketing, advertising, and communication agencies, professional organizations, and recruiters at this unique engagement and recruiting opportunity for North Dallas collegians. This event is open to all majors and minors, however those in Advertising, CCPA, Communications Studies, Marketing, Journalism, Fashion Media and PR are strongly encouraged to attend.
Questions? Contact MK Rademacher at email@example.com
Event Date & Location
Our Next Career Fair will be in Fall 2019
If you are interested in attending our All Majors Career Fair in the Fall please fill out our Interest Form.
The schedule of fees is based on employer categories, registration period, and special arrangements requested.
The registration fee includes attendance by two recruiters. Additional recruiters may be registered in advance for a $25 fee each. At the door, additional recruiters will be charged $100 each.
- Standard Registration: $450
- Nonprofit Rate: $250 (Governmental agency or nonprofit organization)
- Attendance by two recruiters. Additional recruiters may be registered in advance for a $25 fee each. At the door, additional recruiters will be charged $100 each.
- A six foot table.
- **If your display exceeds 6 feet in length or you have special requests, email the staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can accommodate you. If we are not notified two working days prior to the event, an additional fee will be accessed.**
- Two chairs.
- Self parking on Bishop Boulevard.
- Assistance with heavy materials.
- Food and beverages for recruiters.
If you would like to request special arrangements for power or media equipment, you are required to indicate this information on the online registration form.
Cancel a registration by sending an email to email@example.com in order to document your cancellation. Employers who cancel ten working days prior to the event will receive a 100% refund. No refunds will be offered after this date.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org