EAGLE Scholars Volunteers
Get Involved. Volunteers Needed!
Volunteers are needed to be tutors and mentors. Help EAGLE Scholar students fulfill their dreams by becoming great students prepared to go to college!
- College Readiness. Once a week volunteers to teach a college readiness curriculum. Group meets every Thursday evening from 6:30-8:00.
- Tutoring. Help students with their challenging questions for general academic subjects every Thursday from 5:30-6:30.
- Relationships. Get to know EAGLE Scholars through playing games, chatting, or sharing information on the iPads and computers.
- Drivers. If you are over 25, help us by driving students to different events and activities.
- Book Clubs. Host a monthly book club with a small group of students.
- College Application Mentoring. Help students stay on track their senior year. Help them by editing essays, seeking out potential scholarships, and helping them make sure all applications and forms are filled out correctly and submitted in a timely manner.
- Data Entry. Would you like something to do at home? Help us keep track of our student attendance.
- Event Planning. Help us put on parties and events at various times of the year. (i.e. new EAGLE Scholar orientation, end of summer program, Christmas, graduation party for seniors, etc.)
- Data Analysis. Help us track progress in our EAGLE Scholars by entering assessment data and processing it to see results.
For more information regarding the EAGLE Scholars program and how you can help, please contact Janet Morrison by phone at 214-498-6097, or by email at email@example.com.
For more information regarding the Vickery Meadow Youth Development Foundation, please contact Martha Stowe, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit their website at www.vmydf.com.