The Master of Science in Health Promotion Management is a collaborative program that combines foundational health promotion courses taught by industry experts with the world-class management courses provided at the Edwin L. Cox School of Business.
Apply for Fall 2018 Request More Information
Scholarships are available.
The Benefits of a Health Promotion Management Degree at SMU
Dallas has a well established business community with 20 Fortune 500 Companies and multiple companies devoted to community and corporate wellness.
- 2-year, 38-credit hour program
- Evening classes
- Small class size
- Individual faculty mentoring
- Business classes taught by Cox Professors
- Health Promotion classes taught by established industry experts in the field
- 180-hour internship in a managerial position