All courses are held on the SMU Dallas Campus. Regular weeknight classes meet one night per week for 14 weeks in a regular semester. Weekend courses meet for two weekends as indicated on the course schedule. Interterm and study abroad courses use condensed course format as noted on the schedule.
Instructors use Canvas to administer both face-to-face and hybrid courses. Students will need a personally-owned device to access course materials and participate in class. Please refer to the Digital Course Requirements for device specifications.
The Graduate Catalog for all of the Simmons School programs is here.
Term schedule starts below after messages.
- For course syllabi, visit https://www.smu.edu/syllabus/
- For course textbooks, visit https://smu.bncollege.com
- For course descriptions and pre-requisites, visit course catalog page
- For more information on the Certificate of Completion in Executive and Leadership Coaching, click here
For schedule information, please select the following:
- Jan-Spring 2023 (Upcoming)
- Fall Term 2022 (Previous)
- May-Summer Term 2022 (Previous)